Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

November

 We set up our Christmas tree early in November so we could enjoy it for awhile.  I love my tree and I love setting it up every year.  Tanner seemed to know just what to do with the ornaments.  He started taking them out of the box one by one and putting them on the tree.  So fun to have a little helper!  


Fluffing the branches. 

My little helper

Almost decorated!!



 I wanted a comfy spot to read by Mike while he was on the computer so he fixed me up this cozy a spot.  I thought it was cute so I snapped a picture.  




Tanner wanted to go help Daddy shovel the driveway but after a few minutes (and touching the snow with bare hands because he refused to wear gloves) he decided he wanted to come in where it was warm!  I got him warm and bathed and in jammies so he could sit and watch a movie on Daddy's phone by the fire.  How cute!


Sad Cold Face.  


Watching a movie by the fire.






The big event of November was of course Thanksgiving.  We headed to Ashley's with the Hansen clan.  It was a blast!  We had a fantastic dinner and enjoyed just hanging out with each other.  So fun!  I was even able to snap some cute pics of our family.

All the Hansen grandkids.  So cute!
                        
Mike and Tanner playing outside for a minute. 








Mmm...pie. 



The Friday after Thanksgiving we got a room at Little America and went to see the lights.  It was so fun!  And we all know the best part about Little America...SWIMMING!!!  Tanner is a little FISH!  He splashed literally non-stop until finally he just was too tired to go on.  We had a blast.




That looks like a happy boy that had fun swimming!




Here are just some action shots of Tanner jumping.  I just thought they were so funny.  He is my little jumper and gets some good air too!



 
Ready...
                          
 SET... (that's some serious concentration.
JUMP!



Just a cute picture :)  I love those blue eyes.  

No comments: