
I wanted to blog about my new Christmas tree! I have worked lighting and decorating Christmas trees for the last three years, but I never had one of my own until now...and I'm so excited! And yes...it is set up in my living room. I said I wouldn't decorate before Thanksgiving, but I fell into the Christmas Spirit trap and I'm loving it! I'm excited for Christmas and I hope we have a white one this year.
10 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL tree! I love it! You are so talented! We are going to put ours up this week :) I am nervous about my little Christmas Tree elf pulling it down, lol.
I love it. What a pretty tree. I want to pull mine out but Trent insists I wait until after Thanksgiving. Maybe I will rebel and do it anyways!
We have had ours up for two weeks now...ha. We got one and wanted to make sure it fit. But, with kids I still have not decorated it...so it looks a little weird! Have a great Thanksgiving!!
Your tree is darling! We have ours up and decorated too. It was Dan that was ready. It's such a fun holiday we have to make it last as long as we can. :)
Stacie, your tree looks great!! Our tree has been decorated the same ever since we got married--I could use your expertise in coming up with something new! Anyways, hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Your tree is gorgeous! You are very talented. We are excited to see you guys in a couple weeks. In the mean time Happy Holidays!
Gorgeous! I LOVE that huge star on top. Even Bill who refuses to do anything Christmas before Thanksgiving decided on Thanksgiving afternoon to put ours up...I was so proud of him. The Christmas spirit is just too contagious. :-)
Can you do me a favor and send me your address? I am getting ready to send out Christmas cards and want to update my address list? Thanks! jessbperry@hotmail.com
Really is a beautiful tree. We loved seeing it the other night. It was so cozy we all took naps! Fun little cristmas tree. I love it.
Stace,
I just had to tease you about your beautiful tree. From the picture over the internet I couldn't tell what was in it. It kindof looks like you have totum poles in your tree! Funny! I hope you are enjoying getting ready for Christmas. Have Fun.
Post a Comment