A couple weekends ago we we to baby animal days and my favorite part was letting Tanner ride the pony. He looked like he was having so much fun! He's still too small to try to hold the baby animals. He kept trying to grab the baby duck's beak. We had a fun day!
On these warm days (that the rain storms have interrupted) we've been playing outside. I've been putting the gate at the top of the deck stairs to gate Tanner in and then leave the deck door open so he can walk in and out as he pleases. I can be cleaning the kitchen and watching him at the same time! It's great! I thought he was so cute the other day just playing on the deck with his snack (that he dumped all over...but it's outside so I don't really care :). I had to take some pictures.
3 comments:
Hi.......what a great set up. I love the picture with his big blue eyes. He is so cute. xoxo mom
He is getting so big! Gotta love the warming weather :)
Lisa Sunderland Robison
Those blue eyes are too pretty. I love being outside too!
Post a Comment