Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

We just RELAXED this last weekend! Saturday morning we stayed at home during the first session of conference. Tanner had a fever again and we were monitoring it to see if we felt like going to my parents. He seemed happier after his nap and his fever went away so we headed down to Ogden. (Side story: I took Tanner to the doctor today and he has a double ear infection so he's on antibiotics AGAIN! Seriously this poor guy needs to get better!) My mom did a fun Easter egg hunt for the kids (too bad they had to stay inside because it was COLD all weekend). Tanner and Brigham thought the eggs were pretty cool. Brigham thought they were REALLY cool when he discovered they had candy inside.

We had such a fun weekend and enjoyed time with family and the uplifting words we heard from our Prophet and Apostles.





1 comment:

Jen said...

I hope Tanner is doing better, double ear infections does not sound fun. I'm glad guys had a fun Easter, but we missed not seeing you guys.