Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

June Update!

In June we started off the month by going to the air show at Hill Air Force Base. SO FUN! I think those pilots are amazing! And the highlight, of course, is the THUNDERBIRDS! The next day we blessed Tanner. It was so fun to get together for this special day. Then we trecked to West Yellowstone for a summer VACAY! We stayed at a cabin on Hebken Lake (Thanks to my brother-in-law Dave) and it was BEAUTIFUL! We saw Buffalo, Deer, Elk, (and yes) A BEAR! A little bear ran across the road about 100 ft. in front of Mike and I's car and we were driving home. We drove straight to Brigham City from Yellowstone to celebrate Grandpa Hansen's 90th birthday! We've had a fun month so far!

Here are some pics from June:




























3 comments:

Shaun and Emily said...

I eat up all the photos I can get from the cute grandkids! I miss them already. It will be so fun to see them again!

Lisa said...

Oh! What a cute photo of Tanner at his blessing smiling with his tongue out! I love it. I need to post our photos still of the cabin. I like seeing other people's photos. It's been a fun month!

Katie said...

Wow, looks like you have had a very busy/fun month!! I love all the pictures, especially the ones of Tanner in his blessing outfit. What a stud.