Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking!

So I've been exploring the world of digital scrapbooking! Here are some of my pages so far:






5 comments:

Shaun and Emily said...

so cute! I especially love the creative edge to your journaling technique. Fun! Thanks for posting!

Jen said...

Cute pages! I would really like to get into digital scrapbooking. What program are you using? I would love for you to give me some pointers the next time I see you!

Mike and Stacie said...

I'm using photoshop. And all the paper I have has been freebies! They have some really cute ones.

Savanna said...

Cute pages! I need to learn how to use photoshop. I own it, now I just need to learn how to use it! Tanner is so cute and getting so big. Looks like you've done some fun things.

Stephanie said...

That's way cute Stacie. What program do you use and all that I have been wanting to get into that but I've yet to do so.