So I am done working as of late and this is what I've been up to (along with just getting my house spic and span)! My belly is getting huger and huger and the babies room is getting put together so that I can have some sanity and feel like things are prepared. It is pretty fun to get things ready. I might as well enjoy it because I'm sure many of you will vouch that with the babies that come after the 1st you can't really enjoy the "nesting" as much because you've got other ones to watch over!
Stacie at almost 33 weeks pregnant.
The baby boy's room that is coming along!
I had Mike haul one of my shelves up to the babies room. I love it in there I think it looks so cute.
The cute little clothes that I've been laundering. I love folding these tiny things!

8 comments:
I remember washing and folding Malia's little baby clothes before she was born and feeling so excited.
Did you make that baby quilt I see hanging over the crib? It looks really cute!
Stacie, you look so cute pregnant!! I love the nursery furniture!! Looks like you are ready for that baby, hope you are feeling well.
So cute Stacie!! I love his room too. Have you decided on a name?
Your pictures are really cute, and Sarah, must be your sister, because you two are identical twins! jk. But you could be.
Also, do you know what time your shower is going to be at on the 28th? My Dad is getting married and I have to go to a shower for my new step-mom that day too. So hopefully, it will work out. This is one is in Cottonwood. So maybe. Let me know.
You look great by the way!
You look SO cute. I love the baby's room. The quilt is darling. I am sad I can't come to your baby shower... I will be in Hawaii with Byron and Lynda. I bet you're getting excited for that cute little boy to join your family!
There is nothing better than washing baby clothes. Especially when they don't have spills and splatters on them:) Enjoy every second of this incredible time. That includes running in and out of stores without even thinking anything of it. I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
It's been awhile since I've seen you and you are looking so cute!! I'm glad that you are done working and get to do all the things you want to get ready for your little guy to arrive. The nursery is looking great! Can't wait to see you at your shower!
I love love love the shelf... still envious.. still want a few! So cute! I think you look great. You don't seem to have any water retention or anything. Glad you can get stuff ready and be home! Miss you!!!
Stacie you are so cute pregnant! I would have to agree with you on the nesting thing, I loved nesting! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment