Last weekend I had my first baby shower! It was combined with my sister-in-law who just had a baby girl yesterday! We had so much fun and my sisters and mom were the cutest hostesses. They decorated so cute with pink and blue! One of my favorites was the diaper cakes that Lisa made.
The BLUE table (for my baby boy)
The baby boy diaper cake with Bandit the Horse on top.
The PINK girl table (for Seve's baby)
The baby girl diaper cake with Jillian the Giraffe on top.
After the shower my sister Sarah let me try out my new camera for fun and take some pics of her cute family. It was a bad time of day to attempt it so the sun was so harsh, but we got a few good ones! Here are some of my favorite shots. (Thanks Sars!)
8 comments:
I love diaper cakes...I love showers too! Cute pics!
What a fun shower! I saw those diaper cakes the day before the shower- so cute! I love Jillian the giraffe and Bandit the horse too. Yeah to new babies in the Hurst family! Any names yet? I know you were asking for suggestions. Man, it took us forever to agree on anything when it came to names! It's a difficult thing, naming a new little person you've never met before.
OH! I love the pics of Sars, Dave, and Briggs! Nice job.
Thanks for posting the cute pictures. I have been hearing about them. I think they turned out so cute. I love the family pic and the one with sarah and Brigham laughing.
Hey, you are really good! I didn't know you had such a flair for this!
Stace,
Those pics of the models are sooo cute! Who is that blonde? She's hot.
Hee hee.
What a cute shower! I love the diaper cakes! Great job on the pictures!!
Those pictures are really good! I love the upside down one...that's really cute. Good job!
And those diaper cakes are adorable!
Post a Comment