Rules:
1. Go to documents/ my pictures on your computer.
2. Go to your sixth file.
3. Go to your sixth picture.
4. Blog about it!
5. Tag six people.

This is me in July of 2005 on my first small airplane ride with my father-in-law and Mike. Mike and I were engaged and almost married. We flew from Burley to Twin Falls and back. How fun!
Here a picture of the cute co-pilot:

I tag:
1. Angie
2. Ashley
3. Jenny
4. Erin
5. Elise
6. Mom
And anyone else that wants to.
3 comments:
Stacie email me at shanille5@gmail.com and I will add you to my blog. I had so much fun yesterday and I am so excited for you!!!!
Sorry I missed your shower. I hope it was fun and send me your address cause I want to send you some little fun things for your little man.
Go to my website and look at the beanies and binky clips and tell me your favorite ones. jessbperry@hotmail.com
I can't wait to see more pictures (I saw my dads off his email) of that cute little guy. Congrats... we are really happy for you. Get feeling better fast:)
Post a Comment