Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Tanner!

On St. Patty's Day Tanner turned 2!!!   I can hardly believe it!  Time really does fly "on wings of lightning" (as my grandma would always quote).  We had a really laid back day due to the fact we had a one week old :).  We  blew up balloons, had cake and ice cream, and Grandma and Grandpa Hurst came over for a little party.  From Mike and I, Tanner got a Buzz Lightyear!  From Grandma and Grandpa Hurst he got a water table.  From Grandma and Grandpa Hansen he got some new trains and accessories for his Thomas trains.  It was a fun day!  (I tried to get some good pictures of both boys...this is the best I could do at the moment.  I plan on getting some fun pictures in the near future of our whole fam).



Brothers

Ty on St. Patty's Day



Thomas stuff!!!!!


He could've been done with this present :)

BUZZ!!

Happy birthday Tanner boy!  You are my little buddy and we have so much fun together!

No comments: