Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cupcakes Anyone?


So here's the short story:

Tanner has figured out that the bar stools scoot up to the counter and he can reach things that before were out of reach.  We got some cupcakes from home teachers that were sitting out on the counter.  Tanner found them.  He started eating one before I  had made breakfast.  I was nursing Ty and it was just a battle I didn't want to take on so I let him eat a cupcake for breakfast...  
You have to pick your battles sometimes, right?

1 comment:

Shaun and Emily said...

Love it! Alexis fed Colbie a yellow marshmallow "peep" chick before breakfast the other day before I could get down the hall to stop her. Colbie had gone potty and was supposed to get a jellybean or m&m. The chick was pretty much was all she ate for breakfast cause it filled her tummy up. Colbie likes to request marshmallow mateys and then picks out all the marshmallows and leaves the cereal. I have stopped offering them! Colbie has also figured the move the chair to get on the counter trick!