Tanner joined our family on St. Patricks day (March 17th)! He weighed in at a whopping 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19 1/2 in. long. We are having so much fun with our new little boy! Mike says that he is the coolest "toy" he has ever gotten. I agree!
Oh Stacie he is absolutly adorable!! And it looks like he has a cute little stork bite on his forehead! :) Conner had one of those too and still shows up when he is upset!! I can't wait to hold him and love him and give him kisses! I am so happy for you!!!
What a cute little guy. I can't believe how big he was for being so early. He was ready to come to earth huh? I am so glad he is here and all is well. Congrats.
My favorite is the one of Tanner in the crib all by his lonesome. I agree with Mike (and you): what a fun toy! He is a fabulous addition to our nieces and nephew and I can't wait to see him and you again soon.
He is cute Stacie! Ethan was almost born on St. Patricks day which we thought would have been perfect because he has red hair and Brad wanted to call him his lucky charm, however he was born on the 19th. instead :) ANYWAY... he is adorable I hope you are doing well :)
11 comments:
Oh Stacie he is absolutly adorable!! And it looks like he has a cute little stork bite on his forehead! :) Conner had one of those too and still shows up when he is upset!! I can't wait to hold him and love him and give him kisses! I am so happy for you!!!
What a cute little guy. I can't believe how big he was for being so early. He was ready to come to earth huh? I am so glad he is here and all is well. Congrats.
Yay! How exciting. He is so cute. Glad to hear everything went well. Good luck with everything.
Congratulations!! What a cute little guy!! Hope you are doing well.
Congrats!! I can't to see him! I hope you're doing okay.
Tanner is adorable--congrats! We are so excited for you and we can't wait to meet him in person. I hope that you are all doing well! Love ya!
My favorite is the one of Tanner in the crib all by his lonesome. I agree with Mike (and you): what a fun toy! He is a fabulous addition to our nieces and nephew and I can't wait to see him and you again soon.
Yay! So good to see more photos. he is doll.
He is cute Stacie! Ethan was almost born on St. Patricks day which we thought would have been perfect because he has red hair and Brad wanted to call him his lucky charm, however he was born on the 19th. instead :) ANYWAY... he is adorable I hope you are doing well :)
Congrats on the arrival of your little man! He is so cute! Glad you all are doing well.
What a handsome little guy! Babies are the best toys..so entertaining even when they just sit there. Congrats again!
Post a Comment