Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

For the New Year we headed to the cabin with Adam, Erin, and their three kids. It was so fun to relax and just hang out together. We got snowed on, Mike pulled the kids on the tube behind the 4-wheeler, and we even saw two moose hanging out across the street (cool!), deer in the yard, and elk (at the elk refuge). What a fun weekend and a great start to the new year. We are so excited for our little one (only 3 more months!) and just for more adventures to come our way. Happy New Year!















4 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Stacie! This is Katie Hurst (Shane's wife). Amanda forwarded on your blog link to us. Very cute blog!! And I didn't even know you were prego!! Congratulations! Very exciting!!!! Our blog is private, but I will look at the email Amanda forwarded and get your email from there and send you an invite. I'd love to keep in touch!

Lisa said...

Your Christmas Faces collage is darling! I love it and I should try to do more of the scrapbook look on mine next time. Nice one. The cabin looks so fun and wintery! I love the tubing picture of your little niece. How awesome to see those moosen too. The moosen are jumping over the boxen!

Taylor Jewell said...

Hey stacie. I'm glad you emailed me about your blog. I just barely got into the blog world and it is a fun way to keep in touch. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas.

Shaun and Emily said...

Fun! I especially love the last photo of your cute neice. I love that cabin! So wintery so homey! That is so fun for you guys!