Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day!

This weekend we headed to Wyoming for memorial day with my family. We had such a blast! It was rainy and cold, but that is some of my favorite weather up there! We got a couple of good storms which hindered our plans for a day of fishing (but it didn't hinder my brother's fishing...he was out all day every day!) We watched some movies, read books, played tennis, and played TONS of games! On Monday we trecked to Jackson and walked around. We ate lunch there and had a blast. I almost bought a cowgirl hat, because I'm one of those wanna-be cowgirls...maybe next time. We had such a blast just being together and enjoying each other's company. Thanks you guys for such a fun weekend!

P.S. Sorry I don't have any pictures...Mike and I forgot our camera so I'm waiting to get pictures from my family.

5 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Well I am glad that someone enjoyed the stormy weather on the holiday. I think that is one of the first times I have heard someone liking the storms...but I am glad you had a fun holiday weekend. And I hate it when I forget my camera!!

Lisa said...

Hey Stace,

I haven't updated my own blog for awhile! I'll do it soon and put some pictures of mine and Greg's Memorial Day camping trip to Bryce Canyon National Park. We were snowed on and rained on, but it was way fun. I want to do a big camping trip with everyone and assign each family to do some sort of dutch oven meal. Wouldn't that be fun! Glad you had a great time at the cabin!

Lori said...

That sounds like a fun and peaceful trip. Good for you guys!

Shaun and Emily said...

Thanks for such a fun weekend Hansen Clan! It was a blast. We Always love It!

Maria said...

Sounds like it was a blast! You guys know how to have a good time for sure.