So...the Countdown is on! I only have 7 more days of student teaching! I am so excited to be done with school and to be graduated! I have enjoyed my student teaching and I will miss the students, but I am so excited to just be done. Yay!!!
Yay! Congratulations! So what are you going to do with all that free time all summer?, and any prospects of a teaching job this fall? (I have to make sure you guys are sticking close!!:) You know, if you are too bored you can always come and hang with us. Never a dull moment in our house :)
Congrats! What a big accomplishment! I always thought being a teacher would be awesome! Teach for 9 months out of the year and get a nice long summer vacation. Great job Stacie!!
My little sis...all grown up! No, really, that's such an accomplishment — one you'll never regret. I hope I get to come up for commencement to see all of the hooplah! Weber State is still the best, but I guess someone will probably give you a job even with a Utah State diploma! ;0)
Yea Stacie, you're all done! What a wonderful accomplishment. We are proud of you! p.s. I attended both Weber State and Utah State and Utah State is definitely the best!! ;0) Go Aggies!!
7 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! So what are you going to do with all that free time all summer?, and any prospects of a teaching job this fall? (I have to make sure you guys are sticking close!!:) You know, if you are too bored you can always come and hang with us. Never a dull moment in our house :)
Congrats! What a big accomplishment! I always thought being a teacher would be awesome! Teach for 9 months out of the year and get a nice long summer vacation. Great job Stacie!!
Yay! I can't believe your almost done. Where does the time go huh? Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Love ya Tons~!
Congrats! Great job on all your hard work! I know what you mean about being excited to be done. I was so glad when I was done. :o)
Hooray to you, Stace!
My little sis...all grown up! No, really, that's such an accomplishment — one you'll never regret. I hope I get to come up for commencement to see all of the hooplah! Weber State is still the best, but I guess someone will probably give you a job even with a Utah State diploma! ;0)
Yea Stacie, you're all done! What a wonderful accomplishment. We are proud of you!
p.s. I attended both Weber State and Utah State and Utah State is definitely the best!! ;0) Go Aggies!!
Post a Comment