Cute eggs...Easter came so early, we didn't even have time to dye eggs. But, I think we will have to do it this weekend because it is just too much fun! I'm glad you finally updated your blog:)
I'm the same as Ash! We didn't get eggs done either, I should have sent the kids over to your house. :) By the way, don't forget Tuesday night is invention club!!!:)
Your eggs are so cute! Nothing like the interesting eggs we ended up coming home with. Dylan was just randomly dying eggs - not much artistic thought behind most of our Easter this year. We had fun though. Looks like the two of you had a great time. I love lazy days at home...
8 comments:
Cute eggs...Easter came so early, we didn't even have time to dye eggs. But, I think we will have to do it this weekend because it is just too much fun! I'm glad you finally updated your blog:)
I'm the same as Ash! We didn't get eggs done either, I should have sent the kids over to your house. :) By the way, don't forget Tuesday night is invention club!!!:)
How fun! I love coloring Easter eggs. It is my favorite part. We color eggs every year at my moms house. The kids love it too!!
Stace and Mike
You guys are so cute. I'm glad we did that with you kids so you can keep up the tradition.
Your eggs are so cute! Nothing like the interesting eggs we ended up coming home with. Dylan was just randomly dying eggs - not much artistic thought behind most of our Easter this year. We had fun though. Looks like the two of you had a great time. I love lazy days at home...
those are cute eggs, I didn't even do any this year,sad huh.
Fun! looks like you guys did quite a few eggs. Happy Easter!
Looks like fun, and your eggs turned out cute! I love the picture of Mike "dying" an egg!
Post a Comment