Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Maui

Mike and I had a FABULOUS time in Maui with Kim, Pat, Angie, and Rob. We loved the warm air and the sunshine and we miss it already! Here are some pics from our wonderful vacation.

9 comments:

Kacey said...

Wow those pictures are great. I've never been to Maui but Bill says that's his favorite island...I can see why...it looks BEAUTIFUL there. Looking at all those pictures is seriously making me crave springtime. I'm tired of this cold and snow! I'm so glad you all had fun!

Lori said...

It looks like you guys had a fabulous time. Byron and Lynda had so much fun seeing you guys for your little BBQ. They said it was fun to see all of your pics too :) Gee, your really making us wish we were there too. There truly is no place like it, we love it too.

Ashley said...

Isn't it sooo sad to have to come back to snow, snow, and more snow. I usually don't mind winter, but this year I am ready for it all to be GONE! Cute pics!

Jen said...

Seeing all of your pictures really made me wish that I was there instead of here in the cold. I'm so glad you had a great time!

Savanna said...

Oh I wish I were there right now! Your pictures are really cute. Lynda said it was fun to watch you being your 1st time. She said you were so cute. I absolutely LOVE Maui. It's so great. I am glad you had a fun vacation.

Reagan said...

Stac! How are you! I havent talked to you in forever, since the choir days I suppose! I love your blog, it is super cute. I am going to add you onto our list.
here is our blog
http://flowithit.blogspot.com/

Loves!-Reagan

Lauren Perry said...

How fun! you guys went during the perfect time, because Utah has not exactly been a warm paradise! Your hair looks sooooo cute that short! I just love it! I hope you are enjoying your tan! See ya soon!

Lisa said...

Stace! How awesome that you got to experience a trip like that. So I'm finally getting into the tech world and leaving my first comment on your blog. Sweet!

Shaun and Emily said...

Stacie and Mike,
It was really fun to see your pictures. They are beautiful! How fun! That's awesome you got to go there. Glad you had fun!