Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

Finals Week!

It's coming up on the end of the semester which means that next week is finals week! The most dreaded week of the semester for any college student. I just can't believe how time flew by. I already have my student teaching assignment for next semester: South Cache Center (8th and 9th grade). Eigth and Ninth graders...do you think I can handle it? I have mixed feelings. I am nervous but VERY excited. I love to teach! I love seeing the "Oh! I got it" moment on a students face. Of course there will be bad days, but hopefully the good will outweigh the bad.

6 comments:

Jess Perry said...

I am so sorry. I remember those days. Finals are not fun! But you will do awesome and you will be so amazing with those kids. They are lucky to have you!

Jen said...

Good luck with finals!! You will do great with the 8th and 9th graders. I agree with Jessica, they are lucky to have you! Hope to see you Wednesday night!

Jannene said...

Hi stace, didn't think I ever checked your blog did you? I'm so proud of you. You'll be so great at teaching. Just don't let any of them flirt with you. Just kidding. Hope all goes well with your final test.

Lori said...

Good Luck! And remember this too shall pass. It seems like yesterday I was there and yet it has been about 3 years since we graduated that is crazy! I promise... this too shall pass.

Jess Perry said...

It was so good to see you guys yesterday. I am bummed we didn't get to visit much, but it was fun to see you at least!! I hope finals went well!

Lori said...

That is awesome Stacie. That is cute the "Oh, I got it moment." That was always a good moment for me :) when they happened. jk. What a fun career. I wish I would have used my degree, I am proud of you.