Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper.

Tanner "helps" around the house often...


...He helps get towels or bread out of the drawers...
He did this in about 30 seconds...seriously! He moves SO FAST! I think I went to answer my phone or something. I think I need to move my bread to a different spot...


...He helps fold the laundry...
Story: I had the basket of laundry at the end of the couch and all I saw were Tanner's feet going up and over the basket. He proceeded to throw the clothes out the basket one by one. So silly!


...He helps Vacuum...

I've got such a good little "helper" on my hands!! I just have to laugh at all the "help" he gives me and get my camera out instead of getting frustrated.


2 comments:

Maria said...

Kids really are so busy! My grandma reminds me that's why you have kids when you're young. She says it makes her tired just watching them running around. My poor grandparents (and even my parents) could never keep up with my kids on a regular basis! :) They are darling helpers though and supposedly that is how they learn. I guess that means the really "helpful" ones are going to be super smart. :)

Jen said...

I know all about little "helpers." I try to do the same thing, get out the camera and snap some pictures instead of getting frustrated. I've taken a LOT of pictures! :0)