Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I am finally getting around to posting pictures of our new house. Perhaps it's because I finally got it clean enough for two seconds to take some picures :) We moved in November to Hyrum. We are LOVING it here. Our ward is great and the street we live on is all young families with lots of kids running around! Here is the picture tour of our casa.






Master Bedroom


Master Bath


2nd Bathroom


Great Room


Kitchen




Deck


Hallway from Garage

6 comments:

Taylor Jewell said...

how fun. I love it. It looks so nice.

Jen said...

You house looks so nice! We really need to make a trip down to see it in person! I bet you guys are loving it!

Sarah Brown said...

Your shelf looks so cute!! Who helped you pick it out? She must be an interior decorator or, at least way awesome.

Shaun and Emily said...

love it! Please come help me decorate!

Elise DeMille said...

Looks great Stac!!! You have a beautiful home! Who's your builder? LOL! Can't wait to see more of your projects! You inspire me! LOVE YOU!

Melissa said...

Stace! I LOVE IT! I love your sense of style and how you put everything together! It looks so great!