Tanner is 5 months old now! Time really is flying by! He is such a good sleeper these days and some days I find myself waking up at 7:00 in the morning only to realize he hasn't woken up in the night to eat! WOW! I just think he is so cute when he's sleeping and can't resist taking pictures.
Some mornings he just ends up in our bed...doesn't he just look like he got his way?
This is how he woke up from a nap the other day...he was sleeping like this with his hands behind his head. So funny!


He has learned a few tricks lately: He rolls over from his back to his belly, and he also has discovered a new noise that he practices often...a high pitched SCREAM! He is just so silly and I just love every moment of being a mommy!
5 comments:
He is so much bigger! I love the movie! what a cutie!
HE is the cutest little stinker!!!
What a cutie! I love his scream. Brigs puts his hands behind his head like that all the time in the car when he's relaxin'. Cute!
What cute pictures! I love the one of him with his hands behind his head. Yay to your house, too!
That stage is one of my favorites! From about 4 months until they start to crawl is a baby stage I would LOVE to keep kids in forever! I love his little scream/squeal! He seems so proud of his voice. Cute! And I love the hands behind the head thing too. Alicia's son, Kamyn, always used to do that - in the crib, in a chair, in the carseat. It just looks like they're chillin' and lovin' life. So funny! And yeah, motherhood is great! Can't say that I love EVERY moment of being a mommy, but I definitely feel blessed to have my little munchkins! :)
Post a Comment