Oh my goodness stace! I love them all. The last photo looks like he got into something naughty, I love it! Good to talk with you today. We drove by our lot and it looks like the pipelines have been measured hopefully digging starts this next week. Cabinets and counters tommorrow!
Too stinkin cute!!! Love all the photos! Especially the close up! (you know me) So excited to watch the little tike grow up! He is getting so big already!!! Miss ya!
7 comments:
What a cutie - definitely takes after his mother
Oh my goodness stace! I love them all. The last photo looks like he got into something naughty, I love it! Good to talk with you today. We drove by our lot and it looks like the pipelines have been measured hopefully digging starts this next week. Cabinets and counters tommorrow!
Too stinkin cute!!! Love all the photos! Especially the close up! (you know me) So excited to watch the little tike grow up! He is getting so big already!!! Miss ya!
Cute pictures...and ADORABLE baby!
Cute cute cute!!!
He is so darling! I love the photos. You are a talented momma!
Little man Tanner is SO cute! He is getting so big. love the pictures! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
Post a Comment