Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Total Relaxation!

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie said...

So cute!! He looks VERY comfortable with his arms out like that :)

Ashley said...

So sweet!!! I need to see him soon to give him more kisses. What a doll.

Shaun and Emily said...

Love that he spreads all out! That is so funny! Can't wait to see him in person!

Lisa said...

I love the pic of Tanner on the side of your blog. He is so so so so darling! I can't wait to see you guys again because it's like he changes so fast! I love the spread eagle sleep! I like to sleep like that on my stomach. Hope mommy life is treating you well! If you need a long break sometime come down! But, that is a lot to ask, so don't ever feel obligated. I just want you to know that I miss ya! Wait. That might make you feel even more guilty or obligated. Not my intention! Love you, Stace!