Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Photo Shoot!

My cute friend Elise agreed to take some family pictures for us. Thanks so much, Elise! They turned out so cute! Here are some of my favorites:





















7 comments:

Bear Lake Cabin said...

Oh my Gosh!!! Adorable pictures...
I'm really missing that little guy and you guys too. I'm thinking a trip to see you is in my near future.

Love you guys

Bear Lake Cabin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bear Lake Cabin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bear Lake Cabin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

Love the pictures!! What an adorable little family. I can tell that little Tanner has grown since I saw him--what a cutie!!

Nikki said...

Great pictures. I think that he is a for sure keeper:)

Shaun and Emily said...

They are all so darling. I must say that Tanner looks just like Mike. So fun to see all of them. Darling!