Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

It's a.......

Well the results are in! Most of the votes on my blog were for a girl. We had the ultrasound today and...

IT'S A BOY!!!! We are so excited! Everything looked good on the ultrasound and he is healthy and growing just right. He is so cute and was even sucking his thumb when we looked at his face! I am so excited for a little Mikey!!!

9 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

He is ALL BOY! Congrats! I voted boy for you guys :) I am super excited, he is going to be just precious :)

Lisa said...

My vote was off! But I think your little boy is going to be darling! His Aunt Lisa can not wait to hold him! Let me know when you want to come down to Ikea and look at their baby stuff! ;o_)

Maria said...

Congratulations! Boys are great!

Ben and Jenn said...

Yea a little boy! Congratulations you two!!

Stephanie said...

Boys are so much fun! I was so excited just to know what my baby was though that I wouldn't have cared if it was a boy or a girl.I can't believe how many of us (from high school) Have had or are going to have boys! Congrats Stacie, I saw your blog on Melissa's I hope you don't mind.

Lori said...

That is exciting! You will love having a boy first!

Savanna said...

How exciting. The Hansen's sure make cute boys. :) (and lots of them)

Jen said...

We are SO excited that you are having a boy!! :)

Nikki said...

Yeah, It's a good thing that all of the Hansen's have cute boys because we sure have a lot of them. When they told me that Brighten was a girl I was so surprised, I just thought that we had boys.
Congrats, what a great and fun stage in life!!! It will be fun to have a little Mikey running around:) We are very happy for your family and are excited to see you in a few weeks!