Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sugar Cookies

Mike and I had a fun night the other night. I finally was able to talk him into doing something that I've wanted to do for a long time...make sugar cookies! We made the cookies and only had two cookie cutters (a circle and a star) but that wasn't good enough for Mike. He wanted to make his own cookie...and yes, as you can see from the picture, his cookie was an old man.



He spent so much time frosting his "work of art" and here it is for all to see. As for me, I loved frosting cookies. It remined me of when I was younger and we would always make halloween sugar cookies.

5 comments:

Shaun and Emily said...

So great! we love it.

Jen said...

Sounds like fun! Mike, your old man cookie looks great!

Lori said...

Hi Stacie. I am so glad you joined the bloggers! That is a good Ol' man too. FYI... one of the years for x-mas Lynda gave us all the 100 cookie cutter kit, from Michaels or Joanns, that has all the cookie cutters in it. I use it all the time and just love it. In fact, I made pumpkins yesterday!

Savanna said...

I am glad you have joined the blogger world. :) You and Mike are such a cute couple. It will be fun to keep updated on your life!

Kacey said...

Hi Stacie...welcome to Blogging! It's so much fun. I saw your link on Angie's, who's link was on one of the other Hansen girl's so thought I'd check it out. I'm totally looking forward to getting to know you better through your blog!!